CARE FOR LEATHER PRODUCTS
1) Put a small amount of gentle moisturizing soap (e.g. Dove) on a damp cotton ball and carefully apply it to the leather.
2) Gently rub the cotton ball on the leather while making sure that there is not too much water.
3) Do not rinse the leather in water.
4) Polish the leather with a dry towel (which is not coarse)!
5) When the leather is dry, care for it with a balm meant for leather products.
Cleaning leather is risky since its colour may change.
Before fully cleaning the item, always test the cleaning products on a small (invisible) area.
Do not use make-up oil, shoe polish or wax to care for leather.